How can you avoid being scammed online? The experts from Bitnomics.co explain
292 Total views
- Be informed, suspect and inquire till you have no doubt of the investment offer’s validity. Research online, find (reputable) sources (more than one) such as reviews, blogs and chat threads.
- Be diligent about your private information. Do not be quick to share it. Very sophisticated, highly funded operations exist online to steal your information and sell it to anyone willing to pay. If you get an unsolicited call, be suspicious!
- We do not offer investment services or consultation of any kind. If someone contacts you, claiming otherwise, please report the call and any pertinent information both to the Bitnomics support staff at email@example.com and to your local law enforcement representative.
- We do not tolerate scammers and fraudsters of any kind. All of our partners, employees and service providers are vetted thoroughly and diligently. Any investment offer on our behalf is to be considered a threat and a scam.
- Bitnomics.co representatives will never initiate a sales call, email or chat to convince you to exchange any currency or initiate any financial transaction.
- Never give your payment information to a person claiming to be a representative of Bitnomics.co. Report any such request you receive to us for investigation.
- If you notice an unfamiliar transaction with Bitnomics.co, please contact both your bank and the Bitnomics.co support at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately, so we can take the necessary steps to prevent that card from being used again at any Bitnomics.co payment page.
- Please take into account that Bitnomics.co will not be liable for any loss resulting from such transactions, as these are made with the consent of the card or bank account holder.
- If at any point, you are not sure about your next move, contact our support department. They are here to assist you.